We are excited to announce That the Office of Conventions and Visitors for the Rio Sonora Region (OCVR Rio Sonora) has-been founded.
The mission of the organization is simple: To Promote tourism in Rio Sonora Banámichi and the region while Promoting a positive image of the towns of the Rio Sonora, Respecting the cultural, architectural and the natural diversity of the region and Enhancing the lives of Both visitors and residents.
The organization is non-political and not for profit. Our one and only goal is to Increase tourism and by doing so, Increase the prosperity of the Rio Sonora region.
Our organization has just begun.
- Grains Gone Bad
- Tangled Zucchini Pasta With Basil
- Braised Chickpeas and Spinach with Smoked Paprika and Garlic (Guisat de Cigrons)
- September Cookbook Club
- Whole-Wheat Penne with Broccolini and Chèvre
- Sumac-Spiced Chicken (Musakhan)
- Kitchen Witch: No Hot Lunch
- Labor Day Grilling
- Salty Sweet Watermelon Salad
- Up the Yellowstone River…
- Tomato Time
- Eggplant Pepper Tomato Salad
- Seeded Blueberry Muffins
- Chile Corn Stir-fry
- #2’s: Trotlining for Crab on the Chesapeake