We are excited to announce That the Office of Conventions and Visitors for the Rio Sonora Region (OCVR Rio Sonora) has-been founded.
The mission of the organization is simple: To Promote tourism in Rio Sonora Banámichi and the region while Promoting a positive image of the towns of the Rio Sonora, Respecting the cultural, architectural and the natural diversity of the region and Enhancing the lives of Both visitors and residents.
The organization is non-political and not for profit. Our one and only goal is to Increase tourism and by doing so, Increase the prosperity of the Rio Sonora region.
Our organization has just begun.
- Carrot, Coconut, and Ginger Soup with Cilantro Sambal
- Saltwater and Sunlight
- Freekeh With Kale, Butternut Squash, and Smoked Salt
- Blackberry Orange Puffy Pancake
- Whippoorwill Pea Hummus
- Roasted Winter Squash with Kale & Pomegranate Seeds
- Mixed Vegetable Green Curry (Gaeng Kiew Wan Jay)
- Wild Mushroom Barley Risotto
- Brussels Sprout Salad
- Fall Recipe Ebook
- Fig Crostini
- Simi Winery
- Sorghum Cookies
- Pear Cardamon Dutch Baby
- Mashed Potato, Kale and Feta Cheese Latkes