We are excited to announce That the Office of Conventions and Visitors for the Rio Sonora Region (OCVR Rio Sonora) has-been founded.
The mission of the organization is simple: To Promote tourism in Rio Sonora Banámichi and the region while Promoting a positive image of the towns of the Rio Sonora, Respecting the cultural, architectural and the natural diversity of the region and Enhancing the lives of Both visitors and residents.
The organization is non-political and not for profit. Our one and only goal is to Increase tourism and by doing so, Increase the prosperity of the Rio Sonora region.
Our organization has just begun.
- Charleston Food & Wine
- Untapped: New Mexico Hop Growers See Unlimited Future
- Whole Pumpkin Baked with Cream
- Edible Institute 2020 Speaker Bios
- A Culinary Odyssey From Mexican Antojitos to Turkish Zeytinyağlı
- Glazed Applesauce Spice Cake
- The Garlic Papers: The Consolation of Timeless
- Food Town USA: The Northside Food Scene in Jacksonville, Florida
- Fire Cider: Health Tonic and Homeopathic Remedy
- Edible Institute 2020
- Show Your Love for the Jaguar Today
- Celebrating Living With Cats
- Roasted Parsnips with Harissa
- Bee Sting Cake (Bienenstich)
- Hearty Curried Coconut Lentil Soup