We are excited to announce That the Office of Conventions and Visitors for the Rio Sonora Region (OCVR Rio Sonora) has-been founded.
The mission of the organization is simple: To Promote tourism in Rio Sonora Banámichi and the region while Promoting a positive image of the towns of the Rio Sonora, Respecting the cultural, architectural and the natural diversity of the region and Enhancing the lives of Both visitors and residents.
The organization is non-political and not for profit. Our one and only goal is to Increase tourism and by doing so, Increase the prosperity of the Rio Sonora region.
Our organization has just begun.
- Fire Cider: Health Tonic and Homeopathic Remedy
- Edible Institute 2020
- Show Your Love for the Jaguar Today
- Celebrating Living With Cats
- Roasted Parsnips with Harissa
- Bee Sting Cake (Bienenstich)
- Hearty Curried Coconut Lentil Soup
- Protected: Red Lentil and Mint Soup with Shaved Gruyère AOP
- Citrus and Olio Nuovo Salad
- Choosing Your EVOO: A guide to buying tested and guaranteed extra-virgin olive oil
- Green Apple Sorbet
- Twenty Years Later, NAR Honors Original ‘Good Neighbor’ Scottsdale Realtor® Gil Gillenwater
- Expanding the Northern Jaguar Reserve
- Ghee Popped Popcorn
- Caraway Bacon Root Vegetables