We are excited to announce That the Office of Conventions and Visitors for the Rio Sonora Region (OCVR Rio Sonora) has-been founded.
The mission of the organization is simple: To Promote tourism in Rio Sonora Banámichi and the region while Promoting a positive image of the towns of the Rio Sonora, Respecting the cultural, architectural and the natural diversity of the region and Enhancing the lives of Both visitors and residents.
The organization is non-political and not for profit. Our one and only goal is to Increase tourism and by doing so, Increase the prosperity of the Rio Sonora region.
Our organization has just begun.
- The Rancho Feliz Foundation Serves Those in Need from Scottsdale to Sonora
- Where Jaguars Roam
- Meet the Eco-Guardians
- Save the Jaguar on AZ Gives Day
- Arizona Nonprofits: Rancho Feliz’s Gil Gillenwater Phoenix Magazine Feature
- 2018: A Great Year for the Northern Jaguar Project
- A New Female Jaguar on International Jaguar Day
- Support the Jaguar on Giving Tuesday
- Jaguar Arte
- An Otter Caught on Camera
- Elvis 5th Year Anniversary
- Jorge: Curing Myself
- Festival Moves from El Presidio Park
- TMY Opens Electronics Recycling Program