Who We Are
We’d like to take you on a journey. It stretches from the comfortable homes of Scottsdale, Arizona to the desperate poverty of Mexico. But it’s not a question of geography. The terrain we’re about to cross lies somewhere in our hearts and minds.
It begins with us, the Rancho Feliz Charitable Foundation. Having worked on the border since 1987, we know something about this terrain. We are a multi-national, secular, non-profit 501(c)3 organization. We are volunteers committed to bucking the odds.
However, Rancho Feliz is not welfare. Rather, we believe in the democratic redistribution of opportunity – and our maverick approach is unlike any other. Armed with the view that the best way to improve our own circumstances is to serve others, we’ve changed thousands of lives on both sides of the border. What’s more, we do so efficiently, with about 94 cents of every dollar raised going directly into our programs.
We are a passionate group dedicated to changing the world where we can. It is an effort that begins with ourselves. So come with us. It’s a journey worth taking.
- Carrot, Coconut, and Ginger Soup with Cilantro Sambal
- Saltwater and Sunlight
- Freekeh With Kale, Butternut Squash, and Smoked Salt
- Blackberry Orange Puffy Pancake
- Whippoorwill Pea Hummus
- Roasted Winter Squash with Kale & Pomegranate Seeds
- Mixed Vegetable Green Curry (Gaeng Kiew Wan Jay)
- Wild Mushroom Barley Risotto
- Brussels Sprout Salad
- Fall Recipe Ebook
- Fig Crostini
- Simi Winery
- Sorghum Cookies
- Pear Cardamon Dutch Baby
- Mashed Potato, Kale and Feta Cheese Latkes