We are excited to announce That the Office of Conventions and Visitors for the Rio Sonora Region (OCVR Rio Sonora) has-been founded.
The mission of the organization is simple: To Promote tourism in Rio Sonora Banámichi and the region while Promoting a positive image of the towns of the Rio Sonora, Respecting the cultural, architectural and the natural diversity of the region and Enhancing the lives of Both visitors and residents.
The organization is non-political and not for profit. Our one and only goal is to Increase tourism and by doing so, Increase the prosperity of the Rio Sonora region.
Our organization has just begun.
- Arturo: Helping others
- Mitch: Free & Fair
- Mike: Old School
- Craig: Trail Riding
- Fernanda: Staying Connected
- Marva: Urban Storyteller
- This Workshop will Make You an Expert at Growing Roses in the Desert
- Krilurk: Retired Pharmacist
- Frankie: Full Bloom
- Joy Elena Soler’s Famous Puerto Rican Rice and Beans + Carrot Cake
- Joy Elena Soler’s Famous Rice and Beans
- Joy Elena Soler’s Famous Carrot Cake
- One of a Kind
- La Estrella Bakery Makes the Holidays Sweet
- Cheesy Beans and Greens Soup