We are excited to announce That the Office of Conventions and Visitors for the Rio Sonora Region (OCVR Rio Sonora) has-been founded.
The mission of the organization is simple: To Promote tourism in Rio Sonora Banámichi and the region while Promoting a positive image of the towns of the Rio Sonora, Respecting the cultural, architectural and the natural diversity of the region and Enhancing the lives of Both visitors and residents.
The organization is non-political and not for profit. Our one and only goal is to Increase tourism and by doing so, Increase the prosperity of the Rio Sonora region.
Our organization has just begun.
- Jorge: Curing Myself
- Festival Moves from El Presidio Park
- TMY Opens Electronics Recycling Program
- Andi: Growing Farmer
- Rare Jaguar Mating Video
- With Over 22,000 Volunteer Visits, We’ve OUTGROWN Our Volunteer Dormitory!
- Nelda: Home Cooking
- Liang: Showing Culture
- Christine & Mark: Up and Up
- 4 Reasons to Support NJP
- Callan: Friends & Pizza
- Beth: One Woman
- Jobe: Team Player
- Beth & Finley: New Arrivals