We are excited to announce That the Office of Conventions and Visitors for the Rio Sonora Region (OCVR Rio Sonora) has-been founded.
The mission of the organization is simple: To Promote tourism in Rio Sonora Banámichi and the region while Promoting a positive image of the towns of the Rio Sonora, Respecting the cultural, architectural and the natural diversity of the region and Enhancing the lives of Both visitors and residents.
The organization is non-political and not for profit. Our one and only goal is to Increase tourism and by doing so, Increase the prosperity of the Rio Sonora region.
Our organization has just begun.
- 100% Local, 100% Vegan, 100% Affordable: Day Six
- 100% Local, 100% Vegan, 100% Affordable: Day Five
- Weekly CSA Recipe: Spicy Jalapeño Dip
- Spicy Jalapeño Dip
- Prickly Pear Fruit Harvest & Cooking Workshop
- Honey Cinnamon Granola
- Chef Riley Chandler Unveils Pop-Up Tucson, 2.0
- HUB Restaurant and Creamery Pre-Opening Party
- Wildflower Rosé Dinner
- Dessert in the Desert: HUB Ice Cream Factory
- Prickly Pear Celebration at Tanque Verde Ranch
- Weekly CSA Recipe: Honey Cardamom Zucchini Bread
- Honey Cardamom Zucchini Bread
- 100% Local, 100% Vegan, 100% Affordable: Day Four
- 100% Local, 100% Vegan, 100% Affordable: Day Three