We are excited to announce That the Office of Conventions and Visitors for the Rio Sonora Region (OCVR Rio Sonora) has-been founded.
The mission of the organization is simple: To Promote tourism in Rio Sonora Banámichi and the region while Promoting a positive image of the towns of the Rio Sonora, Respecting the cultural, architectural and the natural diversity of the region and Enhancing the lives of Both visitors and residents.
The organization is non-political and not for profit. Our one and only goal is to Increase tourism and by doing so, Increase the prosperity of the Rio Sonora region.
Our organization has just begun.
- Weekly CSA Recipe: Amaranth Greens and Zucchini Vichyssoise
- Amaranth Greens and Zucchini Vichyssoise
- Five Yummy Meals in Tucson Under $10
- Sage Potato Pancakes with Goat Cheese, Italian Sausage, and Fire Roasted Peppers
- Baja Eats: Monterey Court
- Five Smoothies to Help You Keep Your Cool
- 2017 Festival in the works!
- Farmers’ Market Finds: June 2017
- Meet Paige Carpenter, eBA Summer Intern
- Five Can’t Miss Pizzas in Tucson
- Drinks in the Desert: Three Wells Distillery
- Meet Ingrid Eck, eBA Summer Intern
- The Locavore’s Meal Plan: June 19, 2017
- Meet Maritza Cruz, eBA Summer Intern
- Honey Butter Peach Cake