We are excited to announce That the Office of Conventions and Visitors for the Rio Sonora Region (OCVR Rio Sonora) has-been founded.
The mission of the organization is simple: To Promote tourism in Rio Sonora Banámichi and the region while Promoting a positive image of the towns of the Rio Sonora, Respecting the cultural, architectural and the natural diversity of the region and Enhancing the lives of Both visitors and residents.
The organization is non-political and not for profit. Our one and only goal is to Increase tourism and by doing so, Increase the prosperity of the Rio Sonora region.
Our organization has just begun.
- Carmen, Veronica, Morgan, Erin: Irish Mexican
- 10 Steps to Start Your Winter Garden
- 5 Things to Do in Tucson this Weekend (10/8-10/10)
- Winter Grapefruit Mule
- Two-Day Charcuterie Workshop with the Ethical Butcher
- 10 Local Food Gifts to Give for the Holidays
- 5 Can’t-Miss Cocktails in Tucson
- Weekly CSA Recipe: Orange-Cinnamon French Toast
- Arnie: Fire Walker
- Orange-Cinnamon French Toast
- Mexican Hot Chocolate and Spicy Marshmallows
- Spicy Marshmallows
- Mexican Hot Chocolate
- The Future of Farming
- 10 Cool-Weather CSA Recipes to Make this Winter