We are excited to announce That the Office of Conventions and Visitors for the Rio Sonora Region (OCVR Rio Sonora) has-been founded.
The mission of the organization is simple: To Promote tourism in Rio Sonora Banámichi and the region while Promoting a positive image of the towns of the Rio Sonora, Respecting the cultural, architectural and the natural diversity of the region and Enhancing the lives of Both visitors and residents.
The organization is non-political and not for profit. Our one and only goal is to Increase tourism and by doing so, Increase the prosperity of the Rio Sonora region.
Our organization has just begun.
- Homescape Harvest Tour
- Big Community, Little Mercado
- Four Ways to Experience Fall in Baja Arizona
- Prickly Pear Candies: A Tucson Twist on Halloween
- Five Can’t-Miss Baja Arizona Burritos
- The Future of UNESCO in Tucson
- Phantoms Art Show
- Ten Acres of Tradition
- Terroir on Tap
- Weekly CSA Recipe: Butternut Squash and Arugula Salad
- Butternut Squash and Arugula Salad
- Baja Arizona Farmers You Should Know
- Baja Eats: Bird Modern Provisions and Bar
- Five Perfect Fall Road Trips
- Salud! 2017