Who We Are
We’d like to take you on a journey. It stretches from the comfortable homes of Scottsdale, Arizona to the desperate poverty of Mexico. But it’s not a question of geography. The terrain we’re about to cross lies somewhere in our hearts and minds.
It begins with us, the Rancho Feliz Charitable Foundation. Having worked on the border since 1987, we know something about this terrain. We are a multi-national, secular, non-profit 501(c)3 organization. We are volunteers committed to bucking the odds.
However, Rancho Feliz is not welfare. Rather, we believe in the democratic redistribution of opportunity – and our maverick approach is unlike any other. Armed with the view that the best way to improve our own circumstances is to serve others, we’ve changed thousands of lives on both sides of the border. What’s more, we do so efficiently, with about 94 cents of every dollar raised going directly into our programs.
We are a passionate group dedicated to changing the world where we can. It is an effort that begins with ourselves. So come with us. It’s a journey worth taking.
- Weekly CSA Recipe: Amaranth Greens and Zucchini Vichyssoise
- Amaranth Greens and Zucchini Vichyssoise
- Five Yummy Meals in Tucson Under $10
- Sage Potato Pancakes with Goat Cheese, Italian Sausage, and Fire Roasted Peppers
- Baja Eats: Monterey Court
- Five Smoothies to Help You Keep Your Cool
- 2017 Festival in the works!
- Farmers’ Market Finds: June 2017
- Meet Paige Carpenter, eBA Summer Intern
- Five Can’t Miss Pizzas in Tucson
- Drinks in the Desert: Three Wells Distillery
- Meet Ingrid Eck, eBA Summer Intern
- The Locavore’s Meal Plan: June 19, 2017
- Meet Maritza Cruz, eBA Summer Intern
- Honey Butter Peach Cake