Who We Are
We’d like to take you on a journey. It stretches from the comfortable homes of Scottsdale, Arizona to the desperate poverty of Mexico. But it’s not a question of geography. The terrain we’re about to cross lies somewhere in our hearts and minds.
It begins with us, the Rancho Feliz Charitable Foundation. Having worked on the border since 1987, we know something about this terrain. We are a multi-national, secular, non-profit 501(c)3 organization. We are volunteers committed to bucking the odds.
However, Rancho Feliz is not welfare. Rather, we believe in the democratic redistribution of opportunity – and our maverick approach is unlike any other. Armed with the view that the best way to improve our own circumstances is to serve others, we’ve changed thousands of lives on both sides of the border. What’s more, we do so efficiently, with about 94 cents of every dollar raised going directly into our programs.
We are a passionate group dedicated to changing the world where we can. It is an effort that begins with ourselves. So come with us. It’s a journey worth taking.
- Homescape Harvest Tour
- Big Community, Little Mercado
- Four Ways to Experience Fall in Baja Arizona
- Prickly Pear Candies: A Tucson Twist on Halloween
- Five Can’t-Miss Baja Arizona Burritos
- The Future of UNESCO in Tucson
- Phantoms Art Show
- Ten Acres of Tradition
- Terroir on Tap
- Weekly CSA Recipe: Butternut Squash and Arugula Salad
- Butternut Squash and Arugula Salad
- Baja Arizona Farmers You Should Know
- Baja Eats: Bird Modern Provisions and Bar
- Five Perfect Fall Road Trips
- Salud! 2017